1 someone who comes upon something after searching
- Rhymes: -aɪndə(r)
- One who finds, or
- Finders keepers, losers weepers.
- An optical device, such as a viewfinder, used to locate a target or other object of interest
Finder may refer to:
- A device attached to a telescope which gives a much larger field of view than the main telescope and so allows an astronomer to center the telescope on an object using crosshairs.
- Finder (software), a core component of the Apple Macintosh operating system, is the graphical representation of the computer's file system
- Finder (comics), a comic book series by Carla Speed McNeil
- Finder Wyvernspur, a fictional deity of the Forgotten Realms universe
- Sat finder, for locating satellites
- "Finder", an episode of the animated television series Lilo and Stitch: The Series
- In business, someone paid to make a successful introduction (as in to potential investors, customers, and the like), but who does not take a significant part in the negotiation and closing of the transaction.
finder in German: Finder